More From Carrie-Anne Moss
- "People tell you the world looks a certain way. Parents tell you how to think. Schools tell you how to think. TV. Religion. And then at a certain point, if you’re lucky, you realize you can make up your own mind. Nobody sets the rules but you. You can design your own life."
- "I’m a very simple person. I don’t use computers."
- "I tend to play strong characters and people just assume that I would want to play romantic comedies, which I would love to do, but there are other women that do it so great and they maybe couldn’t do what I do, play the kind of characters that I play."
More In Mom
- "Motherhood is at its best when the tender chords of sympathy have been touched."― Paul Harris
- "I work too much to be an appropriate parent. I feel like a bad mom to my dog some days because I’m just not here enough. I just feel like I would do a bad job if I took the time to literally give birth to a kid right now and try and juggle everything I’m doing."― Rachael Ray
- "Mothers always find ways to fit in the work – but then when you’re working, you feel that you should be spending time with your children and then when you’re with your children, you’re thinking about working."― Alice Hoffman