More From Carolyn Murphy
- "I have great respect and understanding for military commitment due to my own family’s involvement with the armed forces."
- "I never thought I’d make the pages of ‘Sports Illustrated,’ because I’ve always been skinny."
- "Giving birth was the most amazing thing I’ve ever done. I’d been living in a Third World country, and I said, ‘I’m going to just squat behind a tree.’ I basically did that but in a chair in my living room. I didn’t want a sterile hospital room. I didn’t want doctors. I had a midwife."
More In Diet
- "Vegetables are a must on a diet. I suggest carrot cake, zucchini bread, and pumpkin pie."― Jim Davis
- "But I can only take so much TV, because there is so much advice. I find people will preach about virtually anything – your diet, how to live your life, how to improve your golf. The lot. I have always had a thing against the Mister Know-It-Alls."― Bill Murray
- "I always had to diet. I’m diabetic, so it’s a lifestyle for me anyway just to stay healthy and not end up in the hospital."― Halle Berry