More From Caroline Wozniacki
- "It’s very expensive to be a professional tennis player with all the travel and the flights and the hotels and everything."
- "One day my dad would say, ‘OK, if you want to play tennis I can help you out.’ And that’s how it started. And I had a goal. I wanted to beat my mom first. And my parents and my brother. And that was the ultimate goal."
- "I have a very close relationship with my parents."
More In Positive
- "Is truth always positive? Of course. Once the truth comes out, you know, it’s all right. We’re scared that if the truth comes out that it’s not all right. It’s the other way around."― Yoko Ono
- "On my morning run, I listen to sports talk radio."― Lisa Guerrero
- "When I was a kid, no one would believe anything positive that you could say about black people. That’s a terrible burden."― Kareem Abdul-Jabbar