More From Caroline Kennedy
- "Growing up in politics I know that women decide all elections because we do all the work."
- "After my mom died, there was so much written about her fashion and her style and all that, and I felt that one of the most important parts of her was missing, her real intellectual curiosity."
- "Well, the role of money in politics is pretty corrupting right now."
More In Business
- "The way to get things done is not to mind who gets the credit for doing them."― Benjamin Jowett
- "I’m glad about what’s happening to the music business. This last crop of people we had in the 90s, who are going away now, they didn’t like music. They didn’t trust musicians. They wanted something else from it."― James Taylor
- "The TV business is uglier than most things. It is normally perceived as some kind of cruel and shallow money trench through the heart of the journalism industry, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free and good men die like dogs, for no good reason."― Hunter S. Thompson