More From Carol Vorderman
- "I’m terrible as I never take my make-up off at night, which I know is really dreadful. Whenever I’m out partying I just can’t be bothered and now I am on ‘Loose Women’ that tends to be all the time. I hope next year holds even more parties for me."
- "The first couple of days on the detox diet aren’t pleasant."
- "More than 55,000 men from Bomber Command lost their lives, of whom 38,000 were British. That’s one in 10 of all the British servicemen lost in the Second World War. It beggars belief that there has not been some recognition for what they gave until now."
More In Age
- "The man of science has learned to believe in justification, not by faith, but by verification."― Thomas Huxley
- "As iron sharpens iron, so a friend sharpens a friend."― King Solomon
- "It is old age, rather than death, that is to be contrasted with life. Old age is life’s parody, whereas death transforms life into a destiny: in a way it preserves it by giving it the absolute dimension. Death does away with time."― Simone de Beauvoir