More From Carol Alt
- "There was really no friendship in modeling, though a certain amount of warmth comes from running into models you know on shoots, because you end up in so many unfamiliar places, from Alaska to Africa."
- "Elle MacPherson is absolutely amazing; she is just so beautiful."
- "Society says that men need to be bigger and stronger, and they must protect their women and so on."
More In Mom
- "My mom, she is the most unbelievable mom that you could ever have in your entire life and she’s always with me on everything. The most I’ve ever been away from her is two days. I love her more than anybody could ever know."― Dakota Fanning
- "Now they have come to the place where their faith can no longer feed on the bread of repression and violence. They ask for the bread of liberty, of public equality, and public responsibility. It must not be denied them."― Mordecai Wyatt Johnson
- "I’ve changed my life in a lot of ways. I’m a mom, a wife, and a Christian. Some of the things I expressed in my early 20s aren’t what I care to express right now."― Cheryl James