More From Carmen Electra
- "No matter where I’ve been overseas, the food stinks, except in Italy."
- "With Aerobic Strip Tease, you can do it at home – it makes it easier for women that don’t want to go to the gym."
- "People are surprised at how down-to-earth I am. I like to stay home on Friday nights and listen to ‘The Art of Happiness’ by the Dalai Lama."
More In Attitude
- "I separated from the Southern Baptists when they adopted the discriminatory attitude towards women, because I believe what Paul taught in Galatians that there is no distinction in God’s eyes between men and women, slaves and masters, Jews and non-Jews – everybody is created equally in the eyes of God."― Jimmy Carter
- "My agent says that I’m a ‘repeat business guy.’ If you hire me to come do a movie, I’ll be on time, know all my material, be ready to go, have a good attitude. I’m here to work, so I get hired over and over again by the same producers. If you just be a team player on set you can work so much more often."― Dean Cain
- "Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the church is often labeled today as fundamentalism. Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along by every wind of teaching, look like the only attitude acceptable to today’s standards."― Pope Benedict XVI