More From Carl Jung
- "Shrinking away from death is something unhealthy and abnormal which robs the second half of life of its purpose."
- "One looks back with appreciation to the brilliant teachers, but with gratitude to those who touched our human feelings. The curriculum is so much necessary raw material, but warmth is the vital element for the growing plant and for the soul of the child."
- "We cannot change anything until we accept it. Condemnation does not liberate, it oppresses."
More In Life
- "I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor."― Henry David Thoreau
- "I don’t believe in an afterlife, so I don’t have to spend my whole life fearing hell, or fearing heaven even more. For whatever the tortures of hell, I think the boredom of heaven would be even worse."― Isaac Asimov
- "Money isn’t the most important thing in life, but it’s reasonably close to oxygen on the “gotta have it” scale."― Zig Ziglar