More From Carl Jung
- "Where love rules, there is no will to power; and where power predominates, there love is lacking. The one is the shadow of the other."
- "Man needs difficulties; they are necessary for health."
- "Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word happy would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness. It is far better take things as they come along with patience and equanimity."
More In Imagination
- "There is a boundary to men’s passions when they act from feelings; but none when they are under the influence of imagination."― Edmund Burke
- "Sometimes in the morning, when it’s a good surf, I go out there, and I don’t feel like it’s a bad world."― Kary Mullis
- "Grandchildren have taught me how important the future is. I try to look through their eyes and envision what’s in their imagination. What’s the world going to look like when they’re my age? That really does take a huge imagination."― Richard Lugar