More From Camryn Manheim
- "Instead of hating, I have chosen to forgive and spend all of my positive energy on changing the world."
- "Isn’t it amazing how celebrity status preempts even the most ingrained hatreds?"
- "It’s okay to be a fat man. It’s prestige and power and all of that. But fat women are seen as just lazy and stupid and having no self-control."
More In Dad
- "It’s important for that to exist in a society that doesn’t present you with any genuine problems."― Tom Jenkinson
- "I do like athletes as they have amazing self-discipline."― Seal
- "He hits it long. His shoulders are impressively quick through the ball. That’s where he’s getting his power from. He’s young and has great elasticity."― Nick Faldo