More From Cameron Diaz
- "I would love a family. I’m at the age where the wish for a child gets stronger. But who knows."
- "My dad always used to tell me that if they challenge you to an after-school fight, tell them you won’t wait-you can kick their ass right now."
- "I love physical kinds of comedy and getting down and dirty and doing stunts. When I was growing up, I was always getting into fights with guys and usually punching out boys my age because I was a lot bigger and tougher. So I’m naturally accustomed to putting myself into the headspace of a girl who can take care of herself."
More In Hope
- "Therefore I feel that the aforementioned guiding principle must be modified to read: If you desire peace, cultivate justice, but at the same time cultivate the fields to produce more bread; otherwise there will be no peace."― Norman Borlaug
- "The hope of a new politics does not lie in formulating a left-wing reply to the right-it lies in rejecting conventional political categories."― Christopher Lasch
- "Few tragedies can be more extensive than the stunting of life, few injustices deeper than the denial of an opportunity to strive or even to hope, by a limit imposed from without, but falsely identified as lying within."― Stephen Jay Gould