More From C. S. Lewis
- "Humans are amphibians – half spirit and half animal. As spirits they belong to the eternal world, but as animals they inhabit time."
- "Can a mortal ask questions which God finds unanswerable? Quite easily, I should think. All nonsense questions are unanswerable."
- "It may be hard for an egg to turn into a bird: it would be a jolly sight harder for it to learn to fly while remaining an egg. We are like eggs at present. And you cannot go on indefinitely being just an ordinary, decent egg. We must be hatched or go bad."
More In Good
- "If you could utilize the resources of the end users’ computers, you could do things much more efficiently."― Niklas Zennstrom
- "We didn’t have movies in this little mining town. When I was 12 my mom took me to New York and I saw Bye Bye Birdie, with people singing and dancing, and that was it."― Margot Kidder
- "A good leader is one who can tell another how to reach his or her potential; a great leader is one who can help another discover this potential for him or herself."― Bo Bennett