More From C. S. Lewis
- "If you read history you will find that the Christians who did most for the present world were precisely those who thought most of the next. It is since Christians have largely ceased to think of the other world that they have become so ineffective in this."
- "I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else."
- "A man can no more diminish God’s glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word, ‘darkness’ on the walls of his cell."
More In Education
- "Purity of personal life is the one indispensable condition for building up a sound education."― Mahatma Gandhi
- "For this reason, to study English literature without some general knowledge of the relation of the Bible to that literature would be to leave one’s literary education very incomplete."― Lafcadio Hearn
- "I’m a hopeless romantic."― Lance Bass