More From C. S. Lewis
- "Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive."
- "Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become."
- "You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream."
More In Education
- "I’ve always wanted to get an education, and tonight’s as good a time as any."― Burt Lancaster
- "My mom was really vigorous about making sure that we saw things and that we questioned things. Education was so important to both of my parents."― Jennifer Garner
- "As skills and energy became more of a demand, people who didn’t have skills just got left behind, got shuttled to the side. Education didn’t keep up with their promise. Education didn’t prepare them for this new world. Jobs went overseas."― Julian Bond