More From Busy Philipps
- "We’re not co-sleeping. I’m all for what people want to do in their home, but I need my bed. I’m a terrible sleeper… I toss and turn and flip, and it would just be a disaster if there were a baby there. And I think it’s important for a kid to have their own space."
- "I’m a jewelry girl. I became with friends with designer Irene Neuwirth a few years ago. At that point, I just used to wear my wedding rings. Very low key. Now, if I could, I’d be draped from head to toe in her jewelry all the time. Everything she makes is beautiful."
- "I know so many people who actually just watch television on their computers now and don’t even really watch their TV anymore."
More In Diet
- "The only way you get that fat off is to eat less and exercise more."― Jack LaLanne
- "The medical literature tells us that the most effective ways to reduce the risk of heart disease, cancer, stroke, diabetes, Alzheimer’s, and many more problems are through healthy diet and exercise. Our bodies have evolved to move, yet we now use the energy in oil instead of muscles to do our work."― David Suzuki
- "I did my famous cabbage soup diet, so I was able to do it."― Ellen Burstyn