More From Buddha
- "An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind."
- "However many holy words you read, however many you speak, what good will they do you if you do not act on upon them?"
- "To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one’s family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one’s own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him."
More In Life
- "Our life is frittered away by detail… simplify, simplify."― Henry David Thoreau
- "Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor."― Sholom Aleichem
- "Life ought to be a struggle of desire toward adventures whose nobility will fertilize the soul."― Rebecca West