More From Buddha
- "The virtues, like the Muses, are always seen in groups. A good principle was never found solitary in any breast."
- "Just as treasures are uncovered from the earth, so virtue appears from good deeds, and wisdom appears from a pure and peaceful mind. To walk safely through the maze of human life, one needs the light of wisdom and the guidance of virtue."
- "Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship."
More In Life
- "To live is so startling it leaves little time for anything else."― Emily Dickinson
- "I don’t think you ever stop giving. I really don’t. I think it’s an on-going process. And it’s not just about being able to write a check. It’s being able to touch somebody’s life."― Oprah Winfrey
- "One of the responsibilities faced by the Environmental Genome Project is to provide the science base upon which society can make better informed risk management decisions."― Samuel Wilson