More From Bryce Dallas Howard
- "I feel like I almost didn’t grow up in the business, because my parents worked so hard at sheltering us from that. I was raised in Connecticut. And I honestly wasn’t aware that my dad was a celebrity until I moved to Los Angeles a year ago."
- "My dad’s more three-dimensional than Opie Taylor or Richie Cunningham. He even has a temper! He’s a real person. But some people are disappointed by that."
More In Dad
- "It is a sad commentary of our times when our young must seek advice and counsel from “Dear Abby” instead of going to Mom and Dad."― Abigail Van Buren
- "Nancy Lopez has always been a role model of mine… so to have the opportunity to play for her and spend time with her has been amazing."― Natalie Gulbis
- "My dad was depressed a lot of the time, and there were a lot of things in his life that he never resolved."― Juliana Hatfield