More From Bruce Oldfield
- "I’ve generally got a good eye for design and proportion."
- "That to me was the most poignant part of Diana’s wedding; as she was walking up the aisle and her eyes were going left to right, looking at people and smiling in the way that Diana did – and that diamond tiara glittering like mad. It was great."
More In Famous
- "I didn’t know what to expect from a famous movie star; maybe that he’d be sort of stuck-up, you know. But not Gary Cooper. He horsed around so much… that I had a hard time painting him."― Norman Rockwell
- "Look at Gleason in The Honeymooners. He was humorous but the way he lived wasn’t really humorous. He was a bus driver. Who wants to be a bus driver? He didn’t have any money and he was not famous. But despite that, the show is humorous."― George Thorogood
- "The big thing that everyone forgets, you’re famous and on TV and everything, but I think there’s something very rewarding to be able to write a song, record it, and have it turn out as you heard it in your head, or even better."― Phil Collen