More From Brooke Shields
- "Louis Malle was the best filmmaker I’ve ever worked with. He was such an artist. He was dealing with the theme of innocence and experience."
- "Have faith in your own thoughts."
- "I hope this will help new moms not feel alone or desperate, and that there is no shame in their feelings. PPD is out of their control, but the treatment and healing process is not."
More In Parenting
- "Having a baby changes the way you view your in-laws. I love it when they come to visit now. They can hold the baby and I can go out."― Matthew Broderick
- "I had no idea that mothering my own child would be so healing to my own sadness from my childhood."― Susie Bright
- "Mothers all want their sons to grow up to be president, but they don’t want them to become politicians in the process."― John F. Kennedy