More From Brock Yates
- "Don’t get me wrong, I think bikes are terrific. I own several of my own, including a trendy mountain style, and ride them for pleasure and light exercise."
- "The automobile, both a cause and an effect of this decentralization, is ideally suited for our vast landscape and our generally confused and contrary commuting patterns."
- "More books, more racing and more foolishness with cars and motorcycles are in the works."
More In Car
- "It’s like, no matter what I do, I always feel like I’m five years old, and I end up in the back of my father’s car looking out the window, and nothing has changed in 25 years."― Dylan McDermott
- "Normal is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work, driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for, in order to get to a job that you need so you can pay for the clothes, car and the house that you leave empty all day in order to afford to live in it."― Ellen Goodman
- "When I was living on the street I would be standing out in front of Grauman’s Chinese Theater, leaning against my car and signing autographs and nobody had any idea that I was living in it."― Danny Bonaduce