More From Brittany Murphy
- "I think the key to happiness is allowing ourselves to not feel bad or guilty for feeling it, and letting it be contagious. And to not be dependent on other people to create your own happiness."
- "I come from a military family."
- "I think if there’s something one needs to change with oneself, it doesn’t have to happen in the New Year. You can do that any time you please – not that it’s not a good inspirational tactic for the people that it works for."
More In Faith
- "Faith gives you an inner strength and a sense of balance and perspective in life."― Gregory Peck
- "There is always the danger that we may just do the work for the sake of the work. This is where the respect and the love and the devotion come in – that we do it to God, to Christ, and that’s why we try to do it as beautifully as possible."― Mother Teresa
- "I never search for a reason why – I have faith in the Lord’s purpose."― Willie Stargell