More From Brit Marling
- "I’ve found myself at one in the morning just sitting at my desk spending an hour returning emails from the day until like two in the morning. It’s ridiculous, I should be sleeping, or dreaming, or reading a novel."
- "Here’s the thing that I think about life – if you manage to get into a space where you don’t need that much, where the overhead of your life is not that great and you’re pretty happy and relaxed without that much stuff, you are really liberated because you never have to say yes to something because you want another refrigerator or car!"
- "When I was a kid and going to the movies I was overwhelmed by the way women were always second-class citizens in the film."
More In Romantic
- "Building a little bonfire at night on the beach and lying on a blanket with my wife under the stars is not only sexy, it’s romantic."― Benjamin Bratt
- "As a kid I quite fancied the romantic, Bohemian idea of being an artist. I expect I thought I could escape from the difficulties of maths and spelling. Maybe I thought I would avoid the judgement of the establishment."― Peter Wright
- "Originally, I was in both software and in online computing. The first innovation really was sort of at that time that we’re marrying the telephone and the computer so that people wouldn’t have to drive to the computer center. We didn’t have $1,000 computers."― Sam Wyly