More From Brit Marling
- "I’ve found myself at one in the morning just sitting at my desk spending an hour returning emails from the day until like two in the morning. It’s ridiculous, I should be sleeping, or dreaming, or reading a novel."
- "I didn’t understand how you could be an actor if you didn’t also study philosophy and study political science, astronomy. And also just go out and live life and have experiences."
- "When I was a kid and going to the movies I was overwhelmed by the way women were always second-class citizens in the film."
More In Birthday
- "The first guitar I ever got was for my 13th birthday."― Rick Springfield
- "I took anatomy classes. I went to medical libraries and talked to doctors and nutritionists. I did the whole thing before using myself as a human guinea pig."― Marilu Henner
- "If you cannot work with love but only with distaste, it is better that you should leave your work."― Khalil Gibran