More From Brit Hume
- "We have a society in which one of the greatest things you can do is a platform to see victim status, and one of the qualifications for that is that you have these exquisitely tender feelings about things and sensibilities which are easily offended."
- "Fairness is not an attitude. It’s a professional skill that must be developed and exercised."
- "My sense about Greta is that people ought to wait and see and see if she doesn’t indeed turn out to be as balanced as we hope and expect she will. But there you are."
More In Morning
- "The attorney general would call at 5 o’clock in the evening and say: ‘Tomorrow morning we are going to try to integrate the University of Mississippi. Get us a memo on what we’re likely to do, and what we can do if the governor sends the National Guard there.’"― Harold H. Greene
- "Freedom is secured every day by our men and women in uniform. We must build a future worthy of their sacrifice."― Nancy Pelosi
- "I knew, however, that the next morning after the fight I would have to get away, and I did just in time, for a full company came early to look for me and were furious because I had escaped them."― Jesse James