More From Brian Eno
- "I don’t like headphones very much, and I rarely listen to music on headphones."
- "When our governments want to sell us a course of action, they do it by making sure it’s the only thing on the agenda, the only thing everyone’s talking about. And they pre-load the ensuing discussion with highly selected images, devious and prejudicial language, dubious linkages, weak or false ‘intelligence’ and selected ‘leaks.’"
- "I’ve got a feeling that music might not be the most interesting place to be in the world of things."
More In Music
- "Music is for every single person that walks the planet."― Robert Plant
- "There’s nothing like music to relieve the soul and uplift it."― Mickey Hart
- "I just think it’s a blessing that I was able to have the gift of words and to be able to put them into music. I was given a great gift all the way around. I didn’t ever have to really go out and look for songs, you know."― Teena Marie