More From Brian Austin Green
- "It was really like waking up one morning and going, Wow, I enjoy being with this person more than anybody else in my life, and it just turned out to be mutual."
- "Somebody who’s really comfortable with who she is and doesn’t care what other people think. I like women who are really strong and were brought up to be comfortable with themselves and respect themselves."
- "I did some commercials and a couple of B movies, then a few pilots that didn’t go anywhere. Eventually I did the pilot for Beverly Hills, 90210. The rest is history."
More In Dad
- "Babies don’t need fathers, but mothers do. Someone who is taking care of a baby needs to be taken care of."― Amy Heckerling
- "No, like I said, my dad was never really part of the tennis. His involvement around what I did with the tennis and with my mom and my grandparents was really not a part of my life."― Jimmy Connors
- "I used to have a silk dressing gown an uncle bought in Japan and when I came downstairs in it, my dad used to call me Davinia. There was never embarrassment about that kind of thing. My sister used to dress me up a lot. She thought I was a little doll."― David Walliams