More From Brandon Boyd
- "I feel like a little kid who just walked into a candy store. I think that’s something to smile about."
- "Music has always been my back door to life. It is important for people to find something that excites them. I like the concept that if you do what excites you, you will be rewarded generously, whatever form reward takes, which is not necessarily money."
- "I learned from a very young age that if I pursued the things that truly excited me, that they would reward in more important ways, like happiness."
More In Mom
- "My mom put me in a Pampers commercial on TV."― Christian Slater
- "We never had a bathtub. Mom would bathe me in the wooden or tin washtub in the kitchen, or in a big lard can."― Ethel Waters
- "My mom and I have always been really close. She’s always been the friend that was always there. There were times when, in middle school and junior high, I didn’t have a lot of friends. But my mom was always my friend. Always."― Taylor Swift