More From Bram Cohen
- "Despite my emphasis on technology, I do not view laws as inherently evil. My goals are political ones, even if my techniques are not. The only way to fundamentally succeed is by changing existing laws. If I rejected all help from the political arena I would inevitably fail."
- "I am a technological activist. I have a political agenda. I am in favor of basic human rights: to free speech, to use any information and technology, to purchase and use recreational drugs, to enjoy and purchase so-called ‘vices’, to be free of intruders, and to privacy."
More In Attitude
- "Leadership is practiced not so much in words as in attitude and in actions."― Harold S. Geneen
- "All ideas come about through some sort of observation. It sparks an attitude; some object or emotion causes a reaction in the other person."― Graham Chapman
- "I’ve reached a point in my life where it’s the little things that matter… I was always a rebel and probably could have got much farther had I changed my attitude. But when you think about it, I got pretty far without changing attitudes. I’m happier with that."― Veronica Lake