More From Boris Pasternak
- "You fall into my arms. You are the good gift of destruction’s path, When life sickens more than disease. And boldness is the root of beauty. Which draws us together."
- "Art has two constant, two unending concerns: It always meditates on death and thus always creates life. All great, genuine art resembles and continues the Revelation of St John."
- "Literature is the art of discovering something extraordinary about ordinary people, and saying with ordinary words something extraordinary."
More In Marriage
- "Mr. Speaker, I rise today in support of the definition of a marriage as between one man and one woman."― Randy Neugebauer
- "This is the kind of situation that can tear people apart. It tears at the fabric of your soul and can certainly tear at your marriage and ours has gotten only stronger."― Shelley Fabares
- "Marriage is a gamble, let’s be honest."― Yoko Ono