More From Boris Pasternak
- "Literature is the art of discovering something extraordinary about ordinary people, and saying with ordinary words something extraordinary."
- "Art has two constant, two unending concerns: It always meditates on death and thus always creates life. All great, genuine art resembles and continues the Revelation of St John."
- "I come here to speak poetry. It will always be in the grass. It will also be necessary to bend down to hear it. It will always be too simple to be discussed in assemblies."
More In Beauty
- "Sarcasm I now see to be, in general, the language of the devil; for which reason I have long since as good as renounced it."― Thomas Carlyle
- "Before I was a mom I used to think that parents who worried about their kids watching MTV were just clueless. Now that I’m a mom, I see what the fuss was all about!"― Martha Quinn
- "Do not confuse beauty with beautiful. Beautiful is a human judgment. Beauty is All. The difference is everything."― Matthew Fox