More From Boris Pasternak
- "You fall into my arms. You are the good gift of destruction’s path, When life sickens more than disease. And boldness is the root of beauty. Which draws us together."
- "Love is not weakness. It is strong. Only the sacrament of marriage can contain it."
- "Literature is the art of discovering something extraordinary about ordinary people, and saying with ordinary words something extraordinary."
More In Art
- "A saboteur in the house of art and a comedienne in the house of art theory, Lawler has spent three decades documenting the secret life of art. Functioning as a kind of one-woman CSI unit, she has photographed pictures and objects in collectors’ homes, in galleries, on the walls of auction houses, and off the walls, in museum storage."― Jerry Saltz
- "The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough."― George Edward Moore
- "It is the glory and good of Art, That Art remains the one way possible Of speaking truth, to mouths like mine at least."― Robert Brault