More From Boris Kodjoe
- "We’re very open and outspoken about our faith and our beliefs. We also talk about our doubts, our moments of insecurities. We talk about it all day, how we’re inspired by God. We recognize little miracles every day, and that’s how we’re raising our daughter."
- "Don’t ignore the past, but deal with it, on your own pace. Once you deal with it, you are free of it; and you are free to embrace your life and be a happy loving person because if you don’t, the past will come back to haunt and keep coming back to haunt you."
- "Let’s say black, the whole black religious experience, here, is very impressive to me, because when I first arrived I realized that people carry their faith with so much pride."
More In Faith
- "Science has a simple faith, which transcends utility. It is the faith that it is the privilege of man to learn to understand, and that this is his mission."― Vannevar Bush
- "Doubt is not the opposite of faith; it is one element of faith."― Paul Tillich
- "The faith must express itself in charity and in solidarity, which is the civil form of charity."― Claudio Hummes