More From Booker T. Washington
- "Associate yourself with people of good quality, for it is better to be alone than in bad company."
- "Nothing ever comes to one, that is worth having, except as a result of hard work."
- "Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome."
More In Life
- "It is often said that before you die your life passes before your eyes. It is in fact true. It’s called living."― Terry Pratchett
- "The struggle of my life created empathy – I could relate to pain, being abandoned, having people not love me."― Oprah Winfrey
- "You can’t live a positive life with a negative mind and if you have a positive outcome you have a positive income and just to have more positivity and just to kind of laugh it off."― Miley Cyrus