More From Bobby Scott
- "No one should be denied the opportunity to get an education and increase their earning potential based solely on their inability to pay for a college education."
- "The death penalty is discriminatory and does not do anything about crime."
- "Unfortunately, the elimination of incentives such as parole, good time credits and funding for college courses, means that fewer inmates participate in and excel in literacy, education, treatment and other development programs."
More In Graduation
- "I think young writers should get other degrees first, social sciences, arts degrees or even business degrees. What you learn is research skills, a necessity because a lot of writing is about trying to find information."― Irvine Welsh
- "I fell in love with theater there, and after graduation I moved to Los Angeles to pursue acting."― Olivia Wilde
- "There’s no trick to being a humorist when you have the whole government working for you."― Will Rogers