More From Bobby Scott
- "Unfortunately, the elimination of incentives such as parole, good time credits and funding for college courses, means that fewer inmates participate in and excel in literacy, education, treatment and other development programs."
- "Studies have shown that inmate participation in education, vocational and job training, prison work skills development, drug abuse, mental health and other treatment programs, all reduce recidivism, significantly."
- "The death penalty is discriminatory and does not do anything about crime."
More In Graduation
- "I’m not impressed by someone’s degree… I’m impressed by them making movies."― Richard King
- "I was about to get a degree in economics when I accepted that I’d be a lousy businessman, and if I didn’t give acting a try I’d regret it for the rest of my life."― Peter Gallagher
- "So in my uncertainty, I went to graduate school and there it all happened."― Ted Nelson