More From Bobby Flay
- "When I go to a restaurant, I eat three-quarters of the food in front of me. That cuts my calorie intake by 25 percent."
- "I don’t have a long family history of good cooks in my family."
- "I think cookies are sort of the unsung sweet, you know? They’re incredibly popular. But everybody thinks of cakes and pies and fancier desserts before they think cookies. A plate of cookies is a great way to end dinner and really nice to share at the holidays."
More In Food
- "I can spend hours in a grocery store. I get so excited when I see food, I go crazy. I spend hours arranging my baskets so that everything fits in and nothing gets squashed. I’m really anal about it, actually."― Cameron Diaz
- "Because of technological limits, there is a certain amount of food that we can produce per acre. If we were to have intensive greenhouse agriculture, we could have much higher production."― Ralph Merkle
- "In all works on Natural History, we constantly find details of the marvellous adaptation of animals to their food, their habits, and the localities in which they are found."― Alfred Russel Wallace