More From Bobby Flay
- "Nobody believed the ‘Food Network’ could last. Even I was short sighted and thought to myself, 24 hours of food on TV? They’ll run out of things to talk about in four days! But that wasn’t true. ‘Food Network’ continues to get better and evolve."
- "Don’t try to be the next Rachael Ray or Bobby Flay, we already have those people. We want someone who is going to make their own mark on ‘Food Network.’"
- "My contribution I hope is to get people to eat full-flavored food. If I could come away with that alone, that would be a fantastic accomplishment. I’m also very proud of being a very American chef."
More In Food
- "I’m very honoured that there is a loyal following and I hope it continues."― Sara Paretsky
- "The usefulness of cow-peas and soy-beans as human food has been recognized only recently in this country."― David F. Houston
- "We sing a little song before we eat, a little blessing before we eat, and it’s really – we’re thanking the Lord and the Earth for the food that we eat, and it really brings you together in a profound kind of way."― Phil Lesh