More From Bobby Flay
- "For me, it’s all about moderation. I don’t kick things out of my diet, like carbs. But I’m not going to eat fast food."
- "Habaneros have a great fruity flavor, but the challenge is that you have to deflect the heat in order to taste the flavor. If you don’t, you’re dead. They should really have a warning sign on them. Deflect the habanero’s heat by pairing it with sweet food."
- "I think a lot of times people design restaurants with flash in mind. I think you should design restaurants with function in mind. Make sure it’s functional and works with what you’re trying to accomplish. Design can come later."
More In Food
- "People come up to me all the time and say, ‘Oh, I love to watch Food Network,’ and I ask them what they cook, and they say, ‘I don’t really cook.’ They’re afraid, they’re intimidated, they know all about food from eating out and watching TV, but they don’t know where to start in their own kitchen."― Michael Symon
- "I do eat well. I try to love my body. That is what I tell my daughter. I say, ‘Love every bite of food. Love your body. We’re all going to be dead soon.’ Actually I don’t say that last thing to her."― Helen Hunt
- "Translation is the art of failure."― Umberto Eco