More From Bob Woodward
- "I give lectures for money, but all the money goes to charity. So, I make no money from it."
- "A reporter’s ability to keep the bond of confidentiality often enables him to learn the hidden or secret aspects of government."
- "Watergate provides a model case study of the interaction and powers of each of the branches of government. It also is a morality play with a sad and dramatic ending."
More In Government
- "And I just think that we’re at a point in our economic life here in our state – and – and, candidly, across the country, where increased taxes is just the wrong way to go. The people of our state are not convinced that state government, county government, local government has done all they can with the money we already give them, rather than the money that we have before."― Chris Christie
- "It’s very difficult for the American people to believe that our government, one of the richest on Earth, is also one of the stingiest on Earth."― Jimmy Carter
- "Generally speaking, the Way of the warrior is resolute acceptance of death."― Miyamoto Musashi