More From Bob Riley
- "Ladies and gentlemen: There can be no greater investment in Alabama’s future than an investment in education."
- "Drugs are the enemies of ambition and hope – and when we fight against drugs we are fighting for the future."
- "I ask you: turn a deaf ear to the special interests. Let politics stand down for a while. don’t waste anytime thinking about future elections until we’ve done our jobs here."
More In Government
- "I was reading a book… ‘the history of glue’ – I couldn’t put it down."― Tim Vine
- "I don’t particularly think marriage is a sane thing."― Sean Young
- "The diversity in the faculties of men, from which the rights of property originate, is not less an insuperable obstacle to an uniformity of interests. The protection of these faculties is the first object of government."― James Madison