More From Bob McDonnell
- "Informed consent is required for every invasive medical procedure, from getting your ears pierced to having an abortion."
- "Besides the healthcare bill being unconstitutional and a great expansion of federal government, I think if it does not respect people’s individual religious views and makes groups or individuals do things that are contrary to their deeply held beliefs, there is going to be a visceral negative reaction."
- "I don’t think the objective of an abortion clinic is to try to talk women out of having the procedure. That obviously would not be positive for their bottom line."
More In Relationship
- "Let’s just do what is right for the American people. And those of us who are involved in politics and government know that our responsibility is to the American people, that we have a responsibility to find our common ground, to seek it and to find it."― Nancy Pelosi
- "There was a whole language that I could never make function for myself in relationship to painting and that was attitudes like tortured, struggle, pain."― Robert Rauschenberg
- "I don’t have a bad relationship. I’m 48 years old. I think life is too short for that. To me, life is… you open the shutters, you see the dogs outside, you look left, you look right, in, what, a second and a half? And that’s a life."― Jean Claude Van Damme