More From Bob Ehrlich
- "I don’t know what leadership is. You can’t touch it. You can’t feel it. It’s not tangible. But I do know this: you recognize it when you see it."
- "We discussed politics, but we also talked about the importance of hard work, personal responsibility, living within your means, keeping your word. Those lessons stay with you throughout your life."
More In Family
- "I love when I go out and I have my hair and makeup done, but I also like it when I’m just with the family because that’s real."― Heidi Klum
- "The voters are going to decide in November who is going to fix their personal family dismay over not having jobs in America. They are going to pick Mitt Romney."― John Sununu
- "Percussion is the most adaptable family of instruments. The biggest challenge is to project percussion in a lyrical way."― Evelyn Glennie