More From Bjork
- "Maybe I’ll be a feminist in my old age."
- "Compared to America or Europe, God isn’t a big part of our lives here. I don’t know anyone here who goes to church when he’s had a rough divorce or is going through depression. We go out into nature instead."
- "For a person as obsessed with music as I am, I always hear a song in the back of my head, all the time, and that usually is my own tune. I’ve done that all my life."
More In Movies
- "How many movies do you see when you can say this director really knew what film he wanted to make? I can count them on the fingers of one hand."― Gary Oldman
- "I love movies, and if the right thing comes along I’m so interested."― Rachel Stevens
- "There is a huge need and a huge opportunity to get everyone in the world connected, to give everyone a voice and to help transform society for the future. The scale of the technology and infrastructure that must be built is unprecedented, and we believe this is the most important problem we can focus on."― Mark Zuckerberg