More From Bjork
- "I feel like the people from Iceland have a different relationship with their country than other places. Most Icelandic people are really proud to be from there, and we don’t have embarrassments like World War II where we were cruel to other people."
- "But I’m not interested in politics. I lose interest the microsecond it ceases to be emotional, when something becomes a political movement. What I’m interested in is emotions."
- "Usually when you see females in movies, they feel like they have these metallic structures around them, they are caged in by male energy."
More In Music
- "The bottom line is, I tend to be going back to older and older music."― Martin Scorsese
- "I love jazz music and sad music. I’m a sentimental guy. I’m a romantic guy."― Fred Durst
- "Many people die with their music still in them. Why is this so? Too often it is because they are always getting ready to live. Before they know it, time runs out."― Oliver Wendell Holmes