More From Bjork
- "For a person as obsessed with music as I am, I always hear a song in the back of my head, all the time, and that usually is my own tune. I’ve done that all my life."
- "I do believe sometimes discipline is very important. I’m not just lying around like a lazy cow all the time."
- "I would like to teach music. It’s weird the way they teach music in schools like Julliard these days."
More In Age
- "People should recognize who you are and how you can act rather then how famous you are."― Mae Whitman
- "Success is the child of drudgery and perseverance. It cannot be coaxed or bribed; pay the price and it is yours."― Orison Swett Marden
- "Situational unawareness in the private marketplace or on the battlefield will cost you your livelihood or your life. In the Age of Obama, however, such willful ignorance is a job prerequisite. The less you know the better."― Michelle Malkin