More From Billy Tauzin
- "The question is what I wanted to do with the new life God has given me. This is the mission I want to take on."
- "I think we lost a great deal of sympathy and support with the way in which the crisis was handled, most importantly I think when we appeared to be grasping for too much at one time instead of identifying our priorities in a much more responsible fashion."
More In Trust
- "When there’s writing that you really trust, it’s very freeing as an artist."― Matt LeBlanc
- "It was taunted as reality. It was dangled as a carrot. In terms of people’s hopes and dreams, to say that that is less of a reality than the daily grind they find themselves in is maybe not correct."― Martin Mull
- "I shall endeavour still further to prosecute this inquiry, an inquiry I trust not merely speculative, but of sufficient moment to inspire the pleasing hope of its becoming essentially beneficial to mankind."― Edward Jenner