More From Billy Baldwin
- "My dad was my Little League coach and my Cub Master."
- "The relationship between a client must be ‘we.’"
- "When you become famous, you start getting invites to parties where there are famous athletes and famous rock stars, politicians, people who have tremendous power and affluence. It’s not in my DNA, but certainly I have been exposed to it."
More In Dad
- "Dad worked in a warehouse when I was little and I didn’t see him for three years as he was doing all the overtime God gave him to buy me new ballet shoes, or a new tutu."― Jennifer Ellison
- "My guess is my brother would call his mom and his dad pretty regularly, a lot more than I probably did."― Jeb Bush
- "There is too much fathering going on just now and there is no doubt about it fathers are depressing."― Gertrude Stein