More From Billie Joe Armstrong
- "Punk is not just the sound, the music. Punk is a lifestyle."
- "In every song I write, whether it’s a love song or a political song or a song about family, the one thing that I find is feeling lost and trying to find your way."
- "There’s an honesty in our family – my kids and I are able to talk about things without me putting the fear of God into them."
More In Music
- "A conservative is one who admires radicals centuries after they’re dead."― Leo Rosten
- "I dropped out of NYU, moved out of my parent’s house, got my own place, and survived on my own. I made music and worked my way from the bottom up."― Lady Gaga
- "Beyond a certain point, the music isn’t mine anymore. It’s yours."― Phil Collins