More From Billie Joe Armstrong
- "What annoys the hell out of me is the arrogance of some people. They don’t even listen to our music, they decided in advance that they don’t like it."
- "Set lists are tough because you come up with this structure of how the songs are going to go from one to the next, but at the same time, you have to be spontaneous and take requests and change the set list at the drop of a hat."
- "I sort of enjoy the fact that I’m misunderstood most of the time. That’s fine."
More In Dad
- "Often as a child you see someone with a learning disability or Down’s Syndrome and my mum and dad were always very quick to explain exactly what was going on and to be in their own way inclusive and welcoming."― Christopher Eccleston
- "I don’t know if there is a gene for comedy, but my dad was a very funny man. He just didn’t know it. He was a naturally funny character, and when my brother and I would laugh at things he said and did, he would say, ‘What do you think is so funny?’"― James Belushi
- "I recruited my dad to be my bass player and fired him on several occasions. He stayed on as a bus driver."― Chely Wright