More From Billie Joe Armstrong
- "There’s an honesty in our family – my kids and I are able to talk about things without me putting the fear of God into them."
- "I’d love to go to art school. I’d love to learn how to draw. I’d love to be fluent in Spanish. I’d like to be a brain surgeon."
- "Set lists are tough because you come up with this structure of how the songs are going to go from one to the next, but at the same time, you have to be spontaneous and take requests and change the set list at the drop of a hat."
More In Time
- "I think the more diversity that one has in his life, the happier he can be, as long as he is able to do whatever he chooses to do at that given time well."― Steven Seagal
- "There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest."― Elie Wiesel
- "It’s only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth – and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up, we will then begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had."― Elisabeth Kubler-Ross