More From Bill Watterson
- "So, what’s it like in the real world? Well, the food is better, but beyond that, I don’t recommend it."
- "That’s the whole problem with science. You’ve got a bunch of empiricists trying to describe things of unimaginable wonder."
- "Know what’s weird? Day by day, nothing seems to change. But pretty soon, everything’s different."
More In Cool
- "My mom moved up between Leland and Greenville when I was just a little tot."― Little Milton
- "I think you have to be cool to be a good flirt, and I don’t think I’m very cool."― Harry Styles
- "My purpose is to make a movie to make you warm. To give you some heat. Now, this rational world has become a place where only what is cool is good. Do you cut the movie on the basis of the beat of modernity or the basis of the beat of your own heart?"― Emir Kusturica